Saturday, July 18, 2026

Daisies? (Acrylic and Plaster on Wooden Box Frame?)


A little out-of-the-ordinary. And only marginally interesting. I almost didn’t include it. But it IS art after all, so 🤷‍♂️

On second thought: As paintings of flowers go, this is actually a pretty nice one. We have some legitimately flower-like perspective, depth, drooping and shape. I’m a fan of amateur flower paintings when they’re done well. This one was.

On a different subject: we are getting towards the end, folks. I am going to try (?)) to call it quits when we hit our one thousandth painting. Which should be sometime before the end of this month (July of 2026).

It has been a lot of fun 🙂 But honestly it’s not as much fun as it used to be. Few things are, unfortunately. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!