About Me

My photo
(THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFLIATED WITH NOR DOES IT REPRESENT VALUE VILLAGE) Welcome to the (Value) Village Art Gallery. I’m your host, Curator SadHoboClown, and I will be your guide throughout the tour. Here you will find, free of charge, some of the most fantastic and awe-inspiring paintings ever gazed upon by the eyes of mankind. Our intention here is not to make anyone feel bad for having possibly created what many would consider to be bad art: I myself am a would-be artist and I’ve done some truly terrible things with paint and canvas, for which my conscience still plagues me. However: I honestly believe that most of the paintings you will see here can be considered charming: in them you are able to see the stumbling, tottering baby-steps that various artists have taken in the process of learning how to do something they’ve perhaps never done before. The point is that most people can only get better at something if they start out not better at something, right? So even if I’m being a bit of a wise-ass at times, bear in mind that it’s all in fun. Bad Art is still Art! (DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. DON'T HAVE A COW, MAN!!!)

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Christmas Tree in the Middle of Nowhere II (Acrylic on Canvas)

Gotta love these Paint Night suggested topics. That’s almost certainly what this (and the previous painting) is/are. 

Imagine: at some random local restaurant one night fairly recently (and we know it must have been “fairly recently” because no one in their right mind would have kept this horrid painting for very long) in between the Pizza Shooters, Shrimp Poppers and Extreme Fajitas, a bunch of wine-drunk Soccer Moms painted a stupid, boring, pointless Christmas scene very much like this one.

The most horrifying part? There are probably 15 or 20 more of these paintings out there somewhere, all showing varying degrees of incompetence, and all of them in the process of slowly, ploddingly, inexorably staggering/shambling towards Value Village, like zombies.

Brrr….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!