About Me

My photo
(THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFLIATED WITH NOR DOES IT REPRESENT VALUE VILLAGE) Welcome to the (Value) Village Art Gallery. I’m your host, Curator SadHoboClown, and I will be your guide throughout the tour. Here you will find, free of charge, some of the most fantastic and awe-inspiring paintings ever gazed upon by the eyes of mankind. Our intention here is not to make anyone feel bad for having possibly created what many would consider to be bad art: I myself am a would-be artist and I’ve done some truly terrible things with paint and canvas, for which my conscience still plagues me. However: I honestly believe that most of the paintings you will see here can be considered charming: in them you are able to see the stumbling, tottering baby-steps that various artists have taken in the process of learning how to do something they’ve perhaps never done before. The point is that most people can only get better at something if they start out not better at something, right? So even if I’m being a bit of a wise-ass at times, bear in mind that it’s all in fun. Bad Art is still Art! (DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. DON'T HAVE A COW, MAN!!!)

Wednesday, February 4, 2026

Spooky Swamp (Acrylic on Canvas)

 

(Value Village Art Gallery Favorite)

Well we haven’t added a “Favorite” to our gallery in quite a while but this one without a doubt fits the bill and is an enthusiastic YES from Curator SadHoboClown himself (otherwise known as me): this is certainly one of the nicest and most artistically competent/appealing/confident paintings we’ve seen here in quite a while. And believe it or not, we may have another one (or two?) to add this very same day. It’s a veritable Embarrassment of Riches for sure.

This one? There’s just something about it that feels…real. Nice composition. Nice colors and shadows. Like you could walk right into this canvas. I dig it.

M Bonnett: whoever you are, wherever you are - Nice work! 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!