About Me

My photo
(THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFLIATED WITH NOR DOES IT REPRESENT VALUE VILLAGE) Welcome to the (Value) Village Art Gallery. I’m your host, Curator SadHoboClown, and I will be your guide throughout the tour. Here you will find, free of charge, some of the most fantastic and awe-inspiring paintings ever gazed upon by the eyes of mankind. Our intention here is not to make anyone feel bad for having possibly created what many would consider to be bad art: I myself am a would-be artist and I’ve done some truly terrible things with paint and canvas, for which my conscience still plagues me. However: I honestly believe that most of the paintings you will see here can be considered charming: in them you are able to see the stumbling, tottering baby-steps that various artists have taken in the process of learning how to do something they’ve perhaps never done before. The point is that most people can only get better at something if they start out not better at something, right? So even if I’m being a bit of a wise-ass at times, bear in mind that it’s all in fun. Bad Art is still Art! (DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. DON'T HAVE A COW, MAN!!!)

Tuesday, October 14, 2025

Moose and Landscape (Acrylic on Canvas)


I'm getting really good at spelling "silhouette" without having to look it up lately. What is it with all the moose silhoowettes this month? We've definitely had an unusually-high number of salhuwettes in October for some reason. Anyway. This selwuhaitte really isn't that great. The stylized birch trees look rather strange. The mountains are iffy. The little flowers on the ground are...eh. The trees in the background are weirdly uniform. The sky is okay I guess.

Pretty hard to mess up sky though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!