Thursday, June 6, 2024

Tour Eiffel (Acrylic on Canvas)


Well I went back to buy the outhouse painting (see previous additions to the VVAG this same day) and of the six paintings I photographed earlier today it was the only one that had sold. A real bummer. I should just go with my gut from now on. I hate that I missed out on it. 

My only solace is that, while I was there looking for the outhouse painting I found this. Really nice. Not a super fan of the black, grey and red/pink but the painting overall is outstanding. Maybe the weird color scheme is intentional in order to convey a sense of isolation, loneliness or emotional dearth. Who knows? It’s good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!