Thursday, June 6, 2024

Aurora/Sunset (Acrylic on Canvas)


So much black. Just…soooo much black. I see it time and time again in paintings like this. It’s dark, I get it. I get it! But it’s like…I dunno…I eagerly await the day I find an all-black canvas with the title “Midnight at the Bottom of an Abandoned Mine” on the back.

Regular visitors: guess what my favorite part of this is? The very center. The red/yellow/green bit.

Goethe’s last words were “More Light!” That’s exactly what I need: MORE LIGHT!!!

Also: the crescent moon looks like the letter C. Would it have killed the artist to spend another sixty seconds trying to make the moon look right? Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!