Sunday, June 2, 2024

Frozen Lake Aurora (Acrylic on Canvas)

In case I’ve not pointed it out before, when exhibiting untitled paintings I just make a title up. Which is usually a serious or in some cases not-very-serious description of the painting subject. I bring this up because I’m assuming this is a frozen lake, with snow on its bank, a line of trees with Northern Lights behind them, and a partial reflection l on the frozen lake. But I’m not 100% sure I’m right. For one thing, the lake has no snow on its surface. Also, the lights are reflected on the frozen lake, but not the trees. So eh who knows? This really isn’t that great but as usual if it’s colorful I tend to grade less harshly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!