Friday, May 24, 2024

Women of waterColor (Watercolor on Parchment)




Another one (three, actually) that I don’t know what to make of. They’re good! They look like real people. Faces are tough! But why does the one chick have bugs crawling on her WHOA literally as I was typing this I realized they’re Lightning Bugs! I get it now. Nice! I’d be fine with Lightning Bugs alighting (haha get it?) on me as well. Also Junebugs, Praying Mantiseseses, Butterflies and umm maybe Cicadas. Anything else would have me flipping out. 

Anyway, these are really pretty great. Not great in a “Framed Hanging on a Wall” way, but great in a “Part of My Portfolio” way. 

Well done, person-with-a-squiggly-name-I-can’t-quite-make-out, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!