About Me
- Curator SadHoboClown
- (THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFLIATED WITH NOR DOES IT REPRESENT VALUE VILLAGE) Welcome to the (Value) Village Art Gallery. I’m your host, Curator SadHoboClown, and I will be your guide throughout the tour. Here you will find, free of charge, some of the most fantastic and awe-inspiring paintings ever gazed upon by the eyes of mankind. Our intention here is not to make anyone feel bad for having possibly created what many would consider to be bad art: I myself am a would-be artist and I’ve done some truly terrible things with paint and canvas, for which my conscience still plagues me. However: I honestly believe that most of the paintings you will see here can be considered charming: in them you are able to see the stumbling, tottering baby-steps that various artists have taken in the process of learning how to do something they’ve perhaps never done before. The point is that most people can only get better at something if they start out not better at something, right? So even if I’m being a bit of a wise-ass at times, bear in mind that it’s all in fun. Bad Art is still Art! (DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. DON'T HAVE A COW, MAN!!!)
Friday, August 30, 2024
Killer Whale (Acrylic on Canvas)
The day wouldn’t be complete without one of these things. Too much blue and purple and too much “thoroughly average”ness. I know this was probably the result of a possibly booze-infused Paint Night suggested topic, but still. There are easily 40 or more of these types of things that have wound up at the (V)VAG, and if I lined them all up (think “firing squad”) you would be hard put to differentiate them. Sorry to be a jerk. Maybe folks nowadays are more lacking in imagination than they were in previous years. This kind of thing is exhausting. And a waste of paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!