Sunday, July 7, 2024

Seashore and Seagull (Oil on Canvas)

(See comments on previous painting) Pretty much the same situation here and this painting might have been done by the same artist. Maybe? Maybe not. This has enough faults to make me feel that it was NOT mass-produced or department-store-bought, and that it is legit “amateur human being artist created art.” But when I say “faults” don’t get me wrong: I still like this painting very much: it is leagues beyond many of the exhibits here. Judging by the state of the canvas, this is old (same as the previous painting): I’m guessing 1970s or possibly (?) even 1960s. I wish there was a signature. Maybe there was one under the price tag.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!