Friday, April 5, 2024

Weird Tree Triptych (Acrylic on Canvas)


At first I thought this was store-bought, but on closer inspection I realized it is FAR too weird to have been mass-produced. Obviously the two on each side are supposed to sit a bit higher up, but this is all I could manage on the fly. 

This thing is big. Someone MADE this. And probably spent a lot of time doing so. Only for it to wind up at Value Village being sold for $7.99! Don’t get me wrong: I don’t dislike, or like, this painting. I’m just in awe that someone spent so much time and effort and talent making something so strange and (arguably) unattractive.

Artist: try doing a nice landscape next time. Or maybe someone’s portrait.

Sometimes (and in my opinion, USUALLY) “normal” is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!