Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Swamp Thing (Watercolor on Parchment)


We have yet another mystery on our hands I think. I honestly don’t know if I’m experiencing some kind of cognitive impairment or what, but I just can’t make sense of what I’m seeing. There appears to be a water-line (unless it’s some kind of shelf fungus) but I can’t make it match up with what I think (?) is the rest of the water. I see a fish, seemingly swimming, and fish are generally known to swim in water. But…what the hell is going on with the water in the center? I really don’t get this at all. And I’d like to, since the trees are pretty nice-looking Swamp Trees, and as I’ve mentioned before, my own attempts at trees have always been subpar. For my trees to even be considered medium talent trees, they would have to vastly improve. Anyway. This is like some kind of non-Euclidean geometries version of a swamp I guess. H.P. Lovecraft would approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!