About Me

My photo
(THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFLIATED WITH NOR DOES IT REPRESENT VALUE VILLAGE) Welcome to the (Value) Village Art Gallery. I’m your host, Curator SadHoboClown, and I will be your guide throughout the tour. Here you will find, free of charge, some of the most fantastic and awe-inspiring paintings ever gazed upon by the eyes of mankind. Our intention here is not to make anyone feel bad for having possibly created what many would consider to be bad art: I myself am a would-be artist and I’ve done some truly terrible things with paint and canvas, for which my conscience still plagues me. However: I honestly believe that most of the paintings you will see here can be considered charming: in them you are able to see the stumbling, tottering baby-steps that various artists have taken in the process of learning how to do something they’ve perhaps never done before. The point is that most people can only get better at something if they start out not better at something, right? So even if I’m being a bit of a wise-ass at times, bear in mind that it’s all in fun. Bad Art is still Art! (DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. DON'T HAVE A COW, MAN!!!)

Thursday, June 19, 2025

Southwestern Architecture (Acrylic on Pasteboard)



(Value Village Art Gallery Favorite)

These are the first Best in Shows I've inducted in probably well over a month, maybe longer. 

Every once in a while I see something like these two and my gut tells me "Paint By Numbers" kit. But those usually involve much more detail and many more colors so I think someone did these all on their own. And I like them very very much. It's a pity they were not signed. These appear to be quite old, judging by the condition of the back. I'm guessing (?) 1970s or 1980s? I could be wrong though. I am going to regret not buying these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!