About Me

My photo
(THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFLIATED WITH NOR DOES IT REPRESENT VALUE VILLAGE) Welcome to the (Value) Village Art Gallery. I’m your host, Curator SadHoboClown, and I will be your guide throughout the tour. Here you will find, free of charge, some of the most fantastic and awe-inspiring paintings ever gazed upon by the eyes of mankind. Our intention here is not to make anyone feel bad for having possibly created what many would consider to be bad art: I myself am a would-be artist and I’ve done some truly terrible things with paint and canvas, for which my conscience still plagues me. However: I honestly believe that most of the paintings you will see here can be considered charming: in them you are able to see the stumbling, tottering baby-steps that various artists have taken in the process of learning how to do something they’ve perhaps never done before. The point is that most people can only get better at something if they start out not better at something, right? So even if I’m being a bit of a wise-ass at times, bear in mind that it’s all in fun. Bad Art is still Art! (DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND ALL ITS CONTENTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. DON'T HAVE A COW, MAN!!!)

Thursday, April 10, 2025

Float Plane (apparently Latex House Paint on somethingorother)


Allow me to again state, for the record, that April has been a verrrry sloooow month for art.

Probably (?) not actually latex house paint, but it sure is shiny and weird. And it's having been framed behind glass isn't helping. The propeller-that-looks-like-an-eyeball-in-a-circle isn't so great either. But I suppose it's not easy to convey blurred motion with a can of what may very well have been (?) Sherman Williams.

Sorry, there's just not much that one can say about this. Except that, sigh, I SUPPOSE that despite its flaws, an actual sense of in-flight action is present. The scene portrayed here is reasonably free from being static. So...way to go...I guess, artiste!👍


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!