Saturday, August 24, 2024

Seashore and Lighthouse (Acrylic on Canvas)


You may not be aware of this, but I install these artworks at the (Value) Village Art Gallery in the exact order that I find them and photograph them. So for those of you who are bad with math, this painting was number seven on Saturday August 24th 2024. WHICH MEANS that the six fairly awful paintings that came before it set the “Relativity Mood” that engulfed me when I spotted it. WHICH EXPLAINS the audible “ahhhhh” that escaped my lips when I found it. Somewhat like what one would expect to hear a man utter, after having been lost in the desert for many days, upon discovering that a pleasant oasis looms only a few footsteps before him.

Is it great? No way. 

Is it good? Yes. 

Is it, in comparison with the other installations today, practically Sistine Chapel-like in its beauty? 

Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!