Thursday, November 23, 2023

Birch Trees (Acrylic on Canvas)

I’m a bit conflicted here. So much of RB’s work is finding its way to Value Village of late that I’m considering putting him or her on quarantine. 

On the other hand, his or her prolific creations (and those of many artists like him or her) are the very reason that the VVAG exists in the first place. Long story short, I don’t know what to do. Anyone care to weigh in?

Per the merits or demerits of the painting? As usual, I like the trees. Trees are beyond me. I just can’t do them. These look rather like trees to me. Not great trees, but trees nonetheless. So I’m in favor of them.

The background? Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!