Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Penguins in Love (Acrylic on Canvas)


Aside from this being a totally asinine subject to paint (and it really is quite amazingly asinine), from the stressed out / overworked brush strokes and overall shakiness of them, I feel like there was a painfully amateur artist who was really really really trying to do his or her best here. And THAT, my friends, gets one a positive review of their painting. Do you understand the point I’m trying to make? While I hate what this is, I very much like how it is; the energy existence of it as an attempt/effort at something. I like the action of it, but not the being of it.

Next time just paint a bowl of fruit maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!