Saturday, August 10, 2024

Abstract Gimmick Thingy (Acrylic on Canvas)


Regulars here know that I’m not a fan of this kind of thing: I won’t go so far as to say that I actively dislike it since there’s, in general, not enough of anything to it to either like or dislike. It’s simply a technique, and one that requires little if any creativity on the part of the person making it.

That having been said, of the eight or so of these things we have showing here (I won’t call them paintings), this is in the top two. 

(The statisticians and logicians among us will gather from this data that this painting probably came in second. Since I didn’t say it’s the best one of these we’ve ever had, right?)

Regardless: for what it is, it’s not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to comment. But be aware: I’m going to check what you say before it gets posted. Have fun!